Wednesday, July 2, 2008

when is the last time you pulled an all nighter?

i'm headed out the door for work.
it's 4 something in the morning and i've been awake since 6am yesterday.
tonight my kids decided mommy needs zero sleep....the fun events of the wee morning hours even included a trip to wal-mart for some rice milk...since, well, we were out and *someone* can't sleep without it.
yawn.
let's hope i survive my morning shift at starbucks.
sheesh.
i think the last time i did this, i was in labor.
need sleep. need sleep.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh man! I have been praying. I am still seeing doorknobs. I will start praying for sleep for you too. Great times last night. Hang in there and go to the resort to rest!

Scott and Sara said...

Drink lots of double shot lattes, kay? So sorry you didn't get any sleep. Yikes, I can't imagine!